I use a product called ProDen PlaqueOff. It's a form of Icelandic kelp that removes plaque and tartar through the saliva. You can get it through Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Proden-Plaque...=1458589960&sr=1-2&keywords=proden+plaque+off
A jar lasts forever because you just add a tiny amount to their food each day. It's saved me numerous veterinary dental procedures. The only disclaimer is that you shouldn't use it for a dog that has thyoid issues.
Call me crazy but the sonicare travel set I bought came with an extra soft brush head for sensitive gums and such. I've been using that, along with the usual doggy toothpaste, for quite a quick brushing each time....and the teeth stay white. (though I recommend doing it outdoors as it can get messy)
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.