The 2012 Santa Pix

Emmasmom

Forums Sage
I took my three last week to have their Santa pix taken. The people were so thrilled with them. They couldn't get over how well behaved they were.

Here is the pix:
 

Attachments

  • scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 53
Awww, that IS a good picture-each one of them looks good,even Santa. What a sweet sheltie trio. I'm getting the dress up the pets and take pics feeling, but Sally needs groomed and the laundry needs finished and Christmas cards need started...:confused2:
 
No, I didn't. They only took the animals with Santa. Poor Liam - he had been sick in the truck just as we got there (a 10 minute drive or so).
 
What a great picture. It's so hard to get one with multiple dogs that comes out like this one. Lucky girl.
Beautiful faces on each and every one.
 
Back
Top