The Blahs

MissyGallant

Forums Enthusiast
I have a bad case of the BLAH's today. It is chilly. It has been raining for days. I love my job, but I'm even bored here right now. And my office is in a warehouse, so it's cold and gray in here too. I just want to go home and hug a doggie. Or four. Will someone write a note to give my boss to get me out of here?
 
Call your doctor for a prescription. It sounds like you are suffering from Sheltitis SDHD (Severe Dog Hair Deficiency). The only known cure is being covered in Shelties wearing dark cotton clothing. ;)
 
Dear boss of MissyGallant
I will ask you - for your own sake - immediately to give MG free of today because she has been given a rare form of dog disease. :gaah

It can be very dangerous for you if she does not immediately get it cured and the only way is within an hour find 4 fur babies and hug them all at one time.

The best greeting from Minnie /really hope you understand the importance of this message.
 
SDHD...I thot it was Sheltie dog hug deficiency...where you aren't able to complete a day or even hrs without having your sheltie give you a hug :smug: The evidence that you have received enough of a hug would be the amount of hair residue left on your person. Tell your boss mgr dude person that without the adequate amount of sheltie fur on your clothing you aren't balanced and therefore can't FOCUS on any duties as you are suffering from extreme withdrawal. It could greatly affect your production output and cause severe mind wandering which might result in permanent brain fog issues in the near future. :wtf:

Sheltie owners MUST have adequate quality time with their sheltie packs in order to cope in our present day world and insulate us from serious boredom, brain fog, and other malaise.

Good luck and realize spring sheltie fever is SEVERE and contagious this time of year and can result in the need to increase the amount of shelties you own. All sheltie owners KNOW they are a joyous tonic for what ails you. SDHD is the first symptom of this overall dis-ease. The feeling there just won't be enough sheltie love available to you in these uncertain times of shortages and cut backs.
 
Dear Missy's boss: It has come to my attention that your most valuable employee, Missy Gallant, is suffering from an extremely serious sheltie withdrawal syndrome, which is further complicated by a "cold and gray" disorder. It is imperative that she be released to go home and treat this potentially fatal disorder so that she may (eventually) return as a productive employee.

Sincerely yours,
Spirit Joy Sandler

ps if you have any extra treats, will you please throw them my way? Preferably fish, but I'll take anything. Thanks!
 
I simply LOVE ALL of these notes. I know my boss would get a kick out of them too.

The best part of yesterday is that I really was feeling the blahs. So my boss kept trying to get me to goof off. And even better was that I finally got to go home and as soon as I sat down, Tara was on my lap giving me my long needed hug. Have I mentioned that she's the best?
 
Dear Missy's Boss,
Please excuse Missy for the day. She is suffering from Sheltieholic Syndrome. It is extremely contagious.
Sincerely,
Nurse Layla
 

Attachments

  • Sweet Nurse Love.JPG
    Sweet Nurse Love.JPG
    444.9 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top