MissyGallant
Forums Enthusiast
BTW -- if YOU warm up, MY propane cost will go down too so I am all for that! We had a propane fill and OMG it was the highest we have ever paid ($2.95). I know, you all pay more, we are just thankful we have an amazing wood stove to help.
When we moved into our house, I filled our propane tank. It is buried, and I didn't know how large it was. The guy asked if I wanted to fill it. I asked how large they normally are. He says, 100-150 gallons. Sure- fill it up. WE HAD A 600 gallon tank!! At 3.30 a gallon! Couldn't get rid of that thing fast enough.
And on the Sheltie topic, Our girls enjoyed the weather break this week. Too bad that blasted Polar Vortex (Can we BAN that forever- PAHLEASE?) is on it's way back to Indy.