Things I discuss with my shelties when we have fire side chats.

woof

Forums Enthusiast
1. Both of you, I love from my head down tomatoes.

2. Sorry puppies but dogs can't run an MRA but catscan.

3. No matter what you hear, becoming a vegetarian is a big missed steak.

4. I am terrified of elevators so we are going to take all the steps necessary to avoid them.

How about a high paw?????? waiting waiting waiting...
 
1. Both of you, I love from my head down tomatoes.

2. Sorry puppies but dogs can't run an MRA but catscan.

3. No matter what you hear, becoming a vegetarian is a big missed steak.

4. I am terrified of elevators so we are going to take all the steps necessary to avoid them.

How about a high paw?????? waiting waiting waiting...

Of course I meant MRI but the shelties didn't seem to mind too much they are very forgiving...
 
I can imagine that would be worrisome--it is fun to watch puppies learn about stairs then one day they fly up and fly down like there is not gravity..

Mine hate stairs. They'll hop up the ones at the porch so they can get in the house but still have not ventured down the stairs into the basement. That actually works well for us as Casanova (the cat) has kind of taken over the basement as his territory -- he eats and sleeps (sometimes) upstairs but his box and most of his toys are in the basement. There's also a lot of kitty hiding places for him when he needs them -- loud noises, people he doesn't know in the house, etc.
 
Back
Top