This site is everything I love about Shelties!

SheltieBob

Forums Novice
I finished reading the Shelties New Years Resolutions... and my shelties fit about 90% of these....
Then the picture of the sheltie that ran thru the mud - could be a picture of my Shadow.
The picture of the sheltie curled up under the compter table... my kids call that the dog cave. Shelly the sheltie and Shadow the sheltie take turns in the dog cave.
When I clean the bedroom, I prepare a laundry basket so Shelly has a safe place to hang out while I clean - dirty laundry, smellier the better!
AND "Sheltie Shelves"!! what a great name for the basement steps.

I love this site! :yes:

Bob
 
Welcome! We all love it too! I for one am addicted to this site! I love reading all the posts and saying hello to all the new members! As you can tell, we love pictures!
 
Welcome Bob, Shelly and Shadow !!

Welcome aboard, the Sheltie train !!:lol: Boy I love how large the group is getting we now have numerous pages of Sheltie lovers When I first joined there was only 3 I believe. I hope you enjoy the forum. We have people from all over. They are a fun group of people. They are willing to help in any way they can. We have some comics!:lol: Rescue and one thing we all share is our love for the Sheltie Breed!:wink2: So once again welcome and hope to hear from you on the various threads.
 
pictures

my guys have been here.. Shadow and Cocoa (daucshund angel) were posted a while ago.


What is it with shelties and squirels??

When Shelly was a puppy, she was humiliated by a squirel, since then, all I need to do is say "there is a squirel in your yard, and she is out the doggie door in a flash, barking, looking for the tree rat.
 
:smile2:Hi Bob and welcome to the group.....I have a Shelly too. She is 7 months old!!! So glad you decided to join.:smile2:
 
Welcome to the Forum, Bob. Sounds like Shelly and Shadow know how and where to get the most comfortable.:wink2: I don't know about you, but I'm beginning to believe that I am Spencer's personal assistant...he has managed to schedule feeding time, play time, nap time and whatever else time and I'm almost embarrassed to say I seem to be adhering to this schedule set by a dog!:rolleyes2::eek2:
 
You're not alone, Jan! It seems my life is scheduled around the care and convenience of our furkids. How did that happen?! They really are adorable little four-footed manipulators. Today when I went to sit on the couch, Pixie had one cushion and Ivy another. That left me one. They both looked at me as if to say...."hey, that one's Barkley's!" Yeesh. :rolleyes2:

Welcome to you, Shadow and Shelly, Bob! We love it here too. We are all codependent Sheltiholics! :lol:
 
Back
Top