Timber Remembered.....

BarbV

Forums Celebrity
My forever pup, Timber, died 1 year ago Thursday at 12 years old. We had no idea that he was sick, except a little cough here and there. One day, he was having big trouble breathing and we rushed him to the vet. He never made the trip. He had a tumour in his chest, and his lungs had filled with fluid.

So, now he is with my daughter, Michelle, who died a year ago March 2008. I take huge comfort in knowing that they are together and not alone. And one day we will all be together again....

Attached are pictures of Timber and Michelle....
 
Last edited:
I had no idea how beautiful Michelle was. She's glorious, Barb. And Timber was so noble and fine. Love to you on this special day of bittersweet memories. :sadsmile:
 
I hope that your memories are warm and you are comforted by the love of Indy, Bacca and your family, Barb. Both Michelle and Timber were gorgeous and at least they are together for now, until you see them again. Lots of virtual hugs from us to you.
 
Barb your daughter was soo beautiful! And timber as well, I believe Michelle sent both Bacca and Indy to watch over you.
 
Barb your daughter was so beautiful, and Timber was a handsome fellow. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing their memory and pictures with us.
 
Barb, they are both beautiful. You are a very strong, loving woman, that has come through such hardship. You truly are inspiring. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
 
I wish there was something I could do to help you, Barb. You are wonderful and loving, and deserve the best. My prayers for you, Michelle, and Timber, and of course for Indy, Bacca, and your son. (((Hugs)))
 
Thanks everyone, for your thoughts and kind words. It's been a tough year for Ryan and I.

Both Michelle and Timber were beautiful - inside and out. And I miss them both terribly. Sometimes I have to laugh at this picture of Michelle. It was taken at her 19th birthday, just 6 months before she died. I get so angry when I look at her teeth in that picture! Three years and $7,000 of Orthodontics and the silly girl would not wear her retainer! Two years later, she had a big gap between her front teeth. She used to laugh about it, and said "it makes me look different! I like it!" :sadsmile:


And yes, Indy and Bacca were heaven sent (though I sometimes wonder if Indy was sent by the devil instead....! :razz:)
 
Back
Top