Tipped Ears Have Popped Up

Chloe's ears are doing the same thing! She just turned 5. Her ears almost look exactly like Baileys.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 32
Weird I never heard of this either. Ruutu still has his glued down going on 11 months. Every time they get taken out, back up they go. :o I think he'll be glued til he's 2 or so. She's adorable either way though so it's really your call about re-taping or not.
 
I'd tape them back down personally. It looks to me like her ears were tipped too high in the first place. We had a sheltie years ago that had beautiful tipped ears when she was little. We adopted her at almost 9 years old and her ears were fully prick by the time she was 11. No clue why, but at the time I knew nothing about taping or gluing so I left them be.
 
As cute as she is, if she was at my house, I would tape them over. She will look like an adorable teddy bear, and it will correct the "crimped" look that they have taken on. If you decide to do nothing, they will get worse. Like I said, she is so darn cute, and correct in head type, I would tape them.

How long would I have to tape for?

I wonder if you could get the tips of the ears pierced and put studs in them?

Hmmm I have cute pair of diamond studs that would look adorable on her. And maybe with the weight of the earrings, her ears will stay tipped. :wink2:
 
Back
Top