To be fair...

GlennR

Forums Enthusiast
I, like many of my fellow Canadians, complain about the weather a lot. :) I have a love-hate relationship where I love to hate the weather. Today, to be fair, that's impossible as we are on our third straight perfect day. When we get out early enough we get the parks to ourselves in the cool and sunny part of the day, and when we go later Willow gets to see all her buddies which she adores.

Early morning walk.
https://photos.smugmug.com/Animals/Willow/i-qDZ7Tcx/0/181df756/X3/IMG_4183-X3.jpg
 
GlennR completely agree our weather hopefully will become more stable now. Yesterday we took Coop to Pinehurst for an early morning (8 a.m.) walk. We were the only ones there except for a small camper. It was a perfect walk, but I have to now remember to bring the water bottle with me. Enjoy today’s sunshine!!:)
 
You would think we'd have more "perfect" weather in Southern California, right? Well not so much on the coast. We've had a week of awful winds, had to rescue a young redbud tree that I thought was going to snap! Now entering a heat wave, into the 80's. And usually in summer we get fog for endless days. So I guess it's safe to say everyone everywhere complains about the weather!! :lol:

Glad you've had a few nice days in a row for you and Willow to enjoy.
 
We have had more than enough rain lately but last 3 days have been high 70's low 80's. Teddy and I have been very happy with fans and open windows. Last night my Son comes down and asks for the AC to be turned on.Told him to go see my Boss. Sure enough 20 mins later she came and told me she turned it on because Sam was hot. Maybe time for one of those When I was your age lectures? :)
 
We have had more than enough rain lately but last 3 days have been high 70's low 80's. Teddy and I have been very happy with fans and open windows. Last night my Son comes down and asks for the AC to be turned on.Told him to go see my Boss. Sure enough 20 mins later she came and told me she turned it on because Sam was hot. Maybe time for one of those When I was your age lectures? :)
Ya...when I was your age we didn’t have A/C and I used to open the bedroom window and swelter in the heat wishing it would rain to cool things off! I say turn on the A/C lol! Of course I have a portable A/c unit for my bedroom (not the window unit kind)...I vent it out the window and it’s heaven...I can handle being cold in winter...throw on another blanket but hot in summer is unbearable! I’m with your son:lol:!
Of course my dogs love it too...they even sleep on the bed in the summer now!
 
Back
Top