Hurtseverywhere
Forums Enthusiast
Well my day was a tough one, very happy with the dogs, not so much so with the handler.
Storm, First dog to the lineof the day for Master's steeplechase, you all know how much I like that, awesome run one little bobble where she overshot the frame by about a foot and I had to wheel her around and get her to do it again, it was very minor but it cost us a Q, STC was 38 seconds she ran 38.96 and was clean, a heartbreaker for sure.
Cosmo- would have got his first ADV std he ran fast enough to Q and had 5 seconds to spare but dad had a brain fart and for some unexplicable reason and pulled him off the table a fraction of a second early on the G in go so we go a 20 point NC fault, Bad Dad, and it was all my error Darn it
Storms first adv Gamblers.... Great run 51 point opening 2 great 14 point tough Mini gambles but blew the Gamble, When I saw the difficulty of the Gamble I figured that she was going to have a problem with a reverse inline tunnel that was 18 feet out and she did she went out nicely and did 2 jumps 15 ft out but the tunnel got her pretty confused so I finally crossed the gamble line and showed her what I wanted and she finished it off OK, we will work on it.
3 Runs tomorrow for Stormy a steeple a std and a jumpers hopefully we will have a bit better result then today. Such is the world of agility Ho hum but we all had fun and that's what it's all about in the end.
Storm, First dog to the lineof the day for Master's steeplechase, you all know how much I like that, awesome run one little bobble where she overshot the frame by about a foot and I had to wheel her around and get her to do it again, it was very minor but it cost us a Q, STC was 38 seconds she ran 38.96 and was clean, a heartbreaker for sure.
Cosmo- would have got his first ADV std he ran fast enough to Q and had 5 seconds to spare but dad had a brain fart and for some unexplicable reason and pulled him off the table a fraction of a second early on the G in go so we go a 20 point NC fault, Bad Dad, and it was all my error Darn it
Storms first adv Gamblers.... Great run 51 point opening 2 great 14 point tough Mini gambles but blew the Gamble, When I saw the difficulty of the Gamble I figured that she was going to have a problem with a reverse inline tunnel that was 18 feet out and she did she went out nicely and did 2 jumps 15 ft out but the tunnel got her pretty confused so I finally crossed the gamble line and showed her what I wanted and she finished it off OK, we will work on it.
3 Runs tomorrow for Stormy a steeple a std and a jumpers hopefully we will have a bit better result then today. Such is the world of agility Ho hum but we all had fun and that's what it's all about in the end.
