Training class

Oh great, thanks for all the links. I'm gonna check them all later. I joined FB group. That course you ran would be my end lol. Every time I'm supposed to run tunnel more than once my memory gets stuck and I have really hard time momerizing courses like this one :rolleyes2::lol:

Heres the course from the video .... Please keep in mind that distances, angles etc are not precise. It's especially tough to fit on the field, because courses are really long. But if you compare it with video, you get an idea.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm44/helpspb/kamenna342014.jpg

and one from yday :smile2:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm44/helpspb/kamenna1242014.jpg

I have a friend who is going to love these....
thanks again:yes:
 
Nice courses, thanks for posting! at least they make sense with some lines. Competing in CPE, where no ¨back¨ of jump even allowed, some of the stuff we learn is overkill for me. In 342 course we just practiced teeter when you keep back and do not go to the end, great skill to have. Also we are great at sending to tunnel from the back, now am wondering if I can make it to blind between 34-35 which will help me to do turn on 37. Wondering which way did you end up going at number 37...
 
@Calliesmom happy to hear that^ enjoy!

@SheltieChe Wow, you mean like in CPE you never send dog to take jump from the back? Having dog compete teeter/dogwalk ahead of you on his own is surely great skill to master. :yes: Very useful.
I assume you talk about first course - blind between 34-35 would be difficult. At least the way we had it set up. First option we trained was blind cross between 35-36, and then sending dog around the back of the jump 37 while dog runs on your right side. OR staying with dog on your left side after 36 pulling him closer to you and then send him around 37 while doing blind cross. I'm horrible at explaining things but this course is actually one from the second video so you can see it there :wink2:
 
Thank you :smile2: I'm happy you enjoyed the video.

We have another trial on Sunday, running against best sheltie (and best medium dog in the country that placed 2nd in WC two years ago) and her great handler. I'm looking forward to it. It's second time we're gonna run at the same trial and it's always fun to compare your dog and yourself to experienced dogs and their handlers :biggrin2: That is if we manage to finish at least some of our runs :lol:
 
Back
Top