thanks for your replies, I guess I am confused because after the raw (which was Tuesday, she had very good poos, its been this second day of kibble that has produced the mucous. I am about to take her for her afternoon walk, it will be interesting to see what happens now. also thinking that like Dawn said, her system might be railing at going back and forth..
also wondering, there has been a lot of upheaval here the past couple of days with some wallpaper stripping and painting.. lots of things moved around and she is anxious because of the changes.. could that cause the mucous?
editing, I just took her for a long walk and she didn't do anything more, so it doesn't seem like it is serious, whatever it is.
editing again, 15 minutes after my last edit, she threw up some kibble and then wanted a big drink of water..