Used Sheltie Fur, Anyone?

Great! Thanks Ann. I have a local wild birds unlimited new me... Will drop by to see if they have one! What do yo do when it rains? Take it in, leave it out?
 
Great! Thanks Ann. I have a local wild birds unlimited new me... Will drop by to see if they have one! What do yo do when it rains? Take it in, leave it out?

Any feeder that has mesh-type holes will work. I don't touch it once it's out, rain or shine! It eventually dries out and the birds empty it anyway. I figure it gets wet on the dogs and when it rains on the nests, so........... (y)
 
A really good idea with a container, I never thought of it :no:

I have always just put it into the hedge around the garden :biggrin2:
 
that's a great idea. I often groom Hanna out on the back deck and just let the fur fly over the railing. The chicadees are pretty quick to pick it up.
 
I just leave some around the ground for the birds when I groom outside, they esp. love it in the spring. I would love to try one of those dispensers though, that's really neat.
 
Back
Top