Vibrant Pets

Cindy

Premium Member
So I filled out a little form on the vibrant pets website when they were having a give a way of their new optimal pet health formula. I still have lots of their senior complete formula and forgot all about it. Well, today I found a package in the mail. I'd guess it is ~90 day supply.

I will start gavin on it when I get back from my July 4 vacation.

Cindy
 
I'm getting ready to start their new Optimal Pet Health Formula also. I probably have another 3 days of my Vibrant Pets Canine Athlete left. I got to talk to Lee about the new Optimal Pet Health back in November when he vending at a local pet fair. He said it was the best of all the Vibrant Pet formulas in one so, with two senior canine athletes and one young, just starting canine athlete I'm excited to try this blend.
 
I bought the biggest size last time around (4lbs about 14 months ago). I have a large amount still left, I keep it in a large tea tin. I might have to find a friend to gift it to....
 
Lee will be so happy you're all trying the new formula. I am, too -- but I have to decide who gets it for the picture. Don't forget that before and after pic!!
 
Ahh, yes..the pictures :) Gavin is a regular photo model here. Since the main marker of improvement will be health and activity levels I will probably do videos. And a picture of the half naked paw, of course.
 
So we took pictures of his half naked paw and his scar on his thigh. Let's see how they look in a few months with the new supplement!
I have plenty of comparison videos :)
 
Back
Top