We Passed!!!!

JessicaR

Forums Enthusiast
Belle took the cgc test again today and she did much better. she passed everything. the tester even said belle allowed her to pet her during the supervised seperation. YAY!!!!
 
Congratulations Belle!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

That is awesome! I can't wait until Pogo is able to take is CGC...although right now it's hit or miss on miss on the whole "letting other people pet me" part.
 
Congratulations Belle!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

That is awesome! I can't wait until Pogo is able to take is CGC...although right now it's hit or miss on miss on the whole "letting other people pet me" part.
thanks everyone! I am so proud of her!!!
that is how Belle is. one minute she is fine with people petting her the next she doesnt want anywhere near them.
 
Congrats!!!

I hope my little boy does as well when he takes his test in early November. He has problems staying seated when someone pets him.
 
Back
Top