we're still alive!

lunatic face

Forums Enthusiast
after a long time I just wanted to give you a sign of life of us.
last year I made my exam at university and didn't have much time for the internet and agility.

since end of november we can concentrate on agility again and it just works great!
face and I seems to get a real team more and more and our problem with the dropped bars seems to be solved!

here are our runs of yesterdays trial.
the agility course we won, in jumping we got one refusal (I would have given me 2, because I just "forgot" the course :dead:) and because of the winning of agility course we qualified for an open and also won this run (lost my dog at obstacle 2, but good face knew what's to do :biggrin2:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAfLOYXdko4

p.s. since last summer we compete in highest level and are able to qualify for national and international championships! YEAH we'll see what 2013 will bring to us
 
thank goodness, even you get lost on a course once in a while!!
Glad it isn't only me, but then I get lost in my easy courses... :mad:

YAY for Face in 2013!!!
 
Welcome back! You and Face are looking good, as usual!

Can't wait to hear about all of your accomplishments this year.

(And don't you have an addition that you need to post about? :yes:)
 
Back
Top