What is your favorite exercise?

2GoodDogs

Forums Enthusiast
I guess mine is go-outs, I love to watch them focus on the stanchion and zoom out to it... next would be signals.

Sigh. I *wish* it were heeling. :)

Thinking about it, I probably use "stay" more during the day than anything else...
 
Go outs without quetion followed really closely by the UKC directed retrieve,. I know go outs is Ember's. Justice loves anything retrieving so does Diva,
 
Davina - in training her favorite exercise is the retrieve on the flat, however when trialing she cannot get enough of the signal exercise with retrieving over the high a very close second.

Dalton - in training he loves scent discrimination. He thinks he's super cool that he has mastered this exercise. When trialing Dalton thinks the Drop on Recall is a hoot! He stops on a dime and knows everyone is watching him.
Dalton is a whopping 10", 10lb with a full sable/white coat.

Derrick - this drives me crazy, but Derrick's favorite of all exercises is heeling. He loves the fact that it's not always the same routine.

Rush - she won't hit an actual trial environment for another year, but in training she's loved everything. Her confidence and attitude amaze me. Thank you Rachel and Dr. Shelli.

Dani
Staymat Magnificent Journey UD "Davina"
Armitage Dazzling Spun Gold CDX, RAE "Dalton"
Double Dare Derrick CD, RAE "Derrick"
Blackmyst Poker Face "Rush"
 
Back
Top