Willow approves this message!

Big Minnie here:
I and mom am just waiting for it to be summer time :yes:

We usually wake up at 7 o'clock
- since I know the clock - then I have started waking up
a little earlier each day - so we are ready for March 28th

This morning was at 6:11 when I jumped up on mom's chest:wink2:

Need I say we love summer time = summer house time :ROFLMAO:
 
We in Arizona send a heart felt Neener Neener!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Honestly it's so stupid IMHO. If you actually look into the concept, you'll find the reasoning about energy savings is long gone and big business has figured out that people spend more money when it's light out. So while I keep wishing the rest of the world would just pick one and stick with it, it's going to be a hard row to hoe to beat the lobbyists making sure it stays in place!
 
Back
Top