Willow hates the time change...

GlennR

Forums Enthusiast
I was riding my stationary exercise bike and got 3 dogs staring at me. They usually eat at 6, after we walk around 5 PM. Now we'll start the walk at 4:30 and they'll have to tough it out till 5:30. They don't like it one bit. Their tummies have alarm clocks, I swear! :ROFLMAO:
 
Like every year, Willow is quite perturbed over the time change. Willow wants her meal at 5 PM. Today 5 came an hour later. She alternated lecturing us or climbing into laps.

The cuddly approach:
https://photos.smugmug.com/Animals/Willow/itSJQzkR/0/fcaa8279/X3/IMG_4423-X3.jpg

The demanding approach:
https://photos.smugmug.com/Animals/Willow/i-jdB5t9q/0/b95e2561/1280/IMG_4424-1280.mp4

We ended up compromising at 4:30 PM. I can hardly wait for tomorrow's show.

Hahaha that look sooo familiar to a T. Our two where right there in our face, yipping at us like we had forgotten them--they all but had their little rucksacs packed and were headed out the door to greener pastures when the new feeding time rolled around-- oh that sheltie look sooo familiar.
 
Asher is getting me up at 4:30 am. I take him out and put him back in the crate. He wants food at 5:30 am. Loki and Penny come on down to join him for breakfast. I'm sleeping on the sofa in between and after. I may survive puppyhood.

This might not be the time to mention I was prepared to do the above when Meadow came home, she slept in from day 1 till about 6 AM.... on the other hand I hardly slept, waiting and anticipating having to leap out of bed to let her out....:hide
 
Back
Top