You Should Have Been There!

Chris

Premium Member
Congratulations to Rachael and Evie for getting two legs AND their Rally Novice title! :biggrin2: You should have seen them on the second run -- a 99 from one of the toughest judges I've ever seen -- they were amazing! It was such fun to be with THREE Sheltie Nation members all day. Fuzzybutt (Danny) was there, too, tearing up the obedience competition.

Colonel Underpants did well (only Mommy screwed up in the morning run). He got two third places -- and a 96 from the tough judge.

Here we are savoring the glory!
 
Last edited:
I've known the judge for 15 years, and he judges Rally like he does obedience. There wasn't a 100 score given in Rally all day. I was proud of Miss Evil today. I have the video on FB that my mom took with her iPhone.

It's always good to see forum peeps, and I love specialties!
 
Back
Top