Recent content by amfule

  1. A

    Shelties resting their snout

    I also notice Yuko doing this too especially when she stares at her companion Brutus. :smile2:
  2. A

    Vibrant Pets Discount for Sheltie Nation

    Thanks! We're communicating now. :smile2:
  3. A

    Vibrant Pets Discount for Sheltie Nation

    Thanks! Will do.
  4. A

    Vibrant Pets Discount for Sheltie Nation

    I've been reading only good things about this supplement. I am in the Philippines and I hope this will one day be available locally! :yes:
  5. A

    In heat...

    Thanks everyone for that very useful information! :smile2:
  6. A

    In heat...

    Thanks! I'm not so sure though about what you mean by this: "If she continues to come in every 4 months she should be spayed ASAP because you are increasing her chances of pyo with coming in soo often!" --What is pyo? :confused2: Thanks much!
  7. A

    In heat...

    Yuko, my 13 month old female sheltie is now in heat. It is her 2nd time. The first one was when she was about 8-9 months old. Is this normal? Would it now be safe to breed her when she's in heat the 3rd time around? Or should I wait when she's at least 2 yo.? Thanks!
  8. A

    Observing how Mia plays

    Yuko usually initiates play with Brutus but since she's a lot bigger, the play never lasts for more than a minute. She just usually teases Brutus with her signature jaw snaps. Once or twice a day, Yuko wil run the entire length of the house several times. She will start running from the...
  9. A

    Hello from the Philippines!

    Yuko @ almost 5 months"
  10. A

    Hello from the Philippines!

    Thanks all! I've enrolled Yuko at a BetterDogs School. 1st session in November. :yes: Also got her a Premier Easy Walk Harness and she's loving it! :lol:
  11. A

    Hello from the Philippines!

    Newest pics of Yuko and Brutus:
  12. A

    Bathing

    Thanks again everyone! Learning a lot from you guys! :biggrin2: Now I have to work on completely house breaking Yuko. She poohs outside 100% of the time but still peeh inside the house once or twice a day. :no: When left alone overnight in the living room -- no accidents though. :confused2:
  13. A

    Bathing

    After 4 days since her last bath, Yuko still smells fresh and without the doggy smell. The apple cider vinegar and completely drying her to the skin may have did it. Thanks everyone!
  14. A

    Hello from the Philippines!

    Yep, jade and a Phiten Titanium necklace. Yuko will get one soon. :wink2:
  15. A

    Hello from the Philippines!

    Thanks! Yuko's pic from the breeder before I got her: http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j272/amf_bucket/?action=view&current=IMG_1083.jpg Another pic of Brutus: http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j272/amf_bucket/?action=view&current=2699900741_1ab9358e96_o.jpg
Back
Top