Recent content by animaltech

  1. A

    well...Ruckus has a fault

    My typically well behaved sheltie has shown me that he isn't perfect :rolleyes2: He has taken to digging out my flower pots. I'm not thrilled with this and Im not sure what actions to take to stop him. I have yet to catch him red handed. Any suggestions?
  2. A

    New here!

    thanks for the welcome. I will be sure to post pictures of my fur family.
  3. A

    New here!

    I recently got a sheltie named ruckus he is 5 months old and beautiful. I have two other dogs, chihuahuas:biggrin2: named riot and rampage. also 2 cats and a bird. lol we are a huge animal loving family. I'm a vet tech who is currently on hiatus because I just recently had a baby and am taking...
  4. A

    Bad day with Ruckus

    My sheltie's name is Ruckus as well! New to the forum but happy to be here. sorry to hear about the aggression problem. I have had alot of experience with aggressive dogs (different breeds) I seem to like the challenge but it can be quite depressing when you think you have made a break through...
Back
Top