New here!

animaltech

Forums Novice
I recently got a sheltie named ruckus he is 5 months old and beautiful. I have two other dogs, chihuahuas:biggrin2: named riot and rampage. also 2 cats and a bird. lol we are a huge animal loving family. I'm a vet tech who is currently on hiatus because I just recently had a baby and am taking some time off for him. I'm an army wife and we also just got transfered to Oklahoma and don't know anyone here. Looking forward to meeting people on here and learning about Shelties.
 
Animal Tech: Welcome. You'll love it here--there are so many nice people, and more than enough answers for any question you might have. And it's lots of fun!!!
 
Hello and welcome! I should warn you, this forum is addictive. Oh, and by the way, we love pictures!!!!
 
Welcome to the Forum Animaltech. You sure are an animal-loving family.:smile2: We are also - two dogs and seven cats worth. Some people think we're crazy.:rolleyes2: What do they know??:razz:
 
This place is great. Very helpful. Also, I like the theme you have going on with your dogs names. Riot, Rampage, and Ruckus. Very cute.
 
Back
Top