Recent content by C.Jean

  1. C

    Science Diet

    Thanks everyone! I DID get it because my vet recommended it, I will definately be switching now. Our dogs were overweight and the vet recommended science diet for iverweight dogs. I wanted input as I was thinking of getting a sheltie, and I want ALL my dogs on a good diet. I dont think science...
  2. C

    Science Diet

    Hi all, I just recently joined this site :smile2: What are your thoughts on the 'Science Diet' dog food brand? I'm not sure if there has been a topic about this particular brand, so I brought it up. I feed both of my dogs(they're not shelties) Science Diet and they are a healthy weight. How is...
  3. C

    New Member interested in shelties

    I figured that's why they sounded like that (the puppies didn't, just the adults) I wouldn't de-bark a pup if I got one though. I will let you guys know when I get a pup, it might not be for a while though; I'm thinking of rescuing a sheltie pup but there hasn't been shelties in any shelters...
  4. C

    New Member interested in shelties

    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I met with the breeder today, and I think I just found the dog of my dreams. :D I know shelties are energetic just like BCs, they just seem to also have a calm side. I am ok with some of the breed's "setbacks". (shedding, herding, barking) Speaking of...
  5. C

    New Member interested in shelties

    Hello everyone, I am new to the site! My favorite dog has always been a border collie, but they seem to be too energetic for me! I have done a lot of research on border collies and realized I want a less energertic (but still intelligent) dog. That's when I learned more about the sheltie. I have...
Back
Top