Recent content by Craftydeb

  1. C

    Gypsy's blood tests are back

    My first dog had kidney failure. She wasn't a sheltie but still the same symptoms. I did the special food and everything for awhile. Towards the end she went blind from it. I probably had her a good 6 months after the vet diagnosed her kidney failure. Hopefully yours isn't as far along as...
  2. C

    How do I ad my Avatar?

    Thanks. Maybe when I get paid again I'll just do that.
  3. C

    How do I ad my Avatar?

    This is not a technical difficulty but I didnt' know where I need to post to find out how I get an avatar......Thanks.:smile2:
  4. C

    Are you a doggy Purist or a Collector?

    Well I've had 3 shelties so far, but then we got a boxer a year and a half ago. I really love both breeds. I would get another boxer someday as I would a sheltie.
  5. C

    What's with the spinning???

    My first sheltie Niki was a spinner. Sadie will spin but not nearly as much as Niki did.
  6. C

    Dear Lord keep me strong....LOL

    Oh what dear little things they are. I don't think I would be very strong - I'd have to keep them.:yes:
  7. C

    Skipper went to the Bridge yesterday

    Well I can definitely relate to your situation. I'm sorry to hear you had to go through it. It never gets any easier no matter how many times you may have to make this decision. Run Free Skipper and be painfree........
  8. C

    Pictures of Tansy and Noah at the dog show

    They are both just beautiful.
  9. C

    Color Charts

    Thanks for sharing those, I never knew there were so many different colors they could come in.
  10. C

    Chelsey

    This is Chelsey - she went to Rainbow Bridge the end of November. She was 13 yrs old. I only had her for 3 yrs since I adopted her from a family who's mother was dying from cancer but I fell in love with her the moment I laid eyes on her. I will miss her for a long time. I hope this picture...
  11. C

    Hi - Newbie Here

    Hello, Would just like to introduce myself and my sweet Sheltie - Sadie. We live in Central PA in the country. I work as a quality inspector at a factory. I've had Sadie since she was 8 weeks old. She is the most gentle dog I've ever owned. Not a mean bone in her body. She is 5 yrs old...
Back
Top