Recent content by Heidi's Mom

  1. H

    Remember LOST Heidi

    Hello Sheltie Nation, Do you remember a lost Sheltie name Heidi in (NOV 12, 2008)? I am Heidi's mom. During the past few weeks I have been remembering that terrible time in my life, when I lost my beloved Heidi. It has been 11 years now. I still miss her "Everyday" but I know now she is in...
  2. H

    Missing Sheltie: Shepherdsville, KY - FOUND SAFE!

    Information to Help Hi, my name is Loretta. I am sorry that you have "temporarily" lost your pet. My heart is with you. I too lost my beloved Heidi 2 years ago, and my close friend got me started on Sheltie forum. Everyone here helped me through a difficult time. I have never found my Heidi...
  3. H

    Moving On- Heidi

    Hi everyone. It has been awhile since I last wrote. Today, it has been a year since the last time I saw my beloved Heidi. The phone calls/sightings have stopped. Now I only have memories of her. I pray that someone nice has her and is taking good care of her. The pain is still sharp as it was...
  4. H

    Sheltie lost: Columbus, NJ. Need prayers.

    Thanks for the Support Hello everyone in Sheltie Nation. I would like to thank everyone for your concerns, prayers, kind words of support. It has been over 6 months since my beloved Heidi ran away. I miss her so much. My search for her is almost minimal now. I still pray that I will get the...
  5. H

    Sheltie lost: Columbus, NJ. Need prayers.

    Search Continues Hello to everyone in the Sheltie Nation. I am sorry for such a delay in information regarding the search for my dog Heidi. Well it has been over 4 months since Heidi ran off. We had a hot time for sightings between Jan/Feb. Feb 4th was our last sighting, then the calls...
  6. H

    Sheltie lost: Columbus, NJ. Need prayers.

    Patience and Persistence :smile2:Hello everyone at Sheltie Nation. It has been a while since I have given you an update on the search for Heidi. Much to my dismay, I am still searching for her. My husband received a call from a women 1/15/09 who saw my dog eating a dead deer, but by the time...
  7. H

    Sheltie + Vaccum = ....??

    You think thats bad? My dog Heidi would stand there in the way of the vaccum. I would have to vaccum her first before my housework could get done. She would stand there lifting up each leg to make sure I got all the right places. Now that was a funny picture.
  8. H

    Sheltie lost: Columbus, NJ. Need prayers.

    Not Home for the Holidays! Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL!!! I am sorry to inform everyone that I still have not found my beloved Heidi. Christmas this year was a truely blue one. We did decorate a small tree, cut from my yard, and decorated it with blue and white lights...
  9. H

    Sheltie lost: Columbus, NJ. Need prayers.

    Sill Searching for Heidi :(Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't written in awhile but I have been busy searching for Heidi. Just an update to let you know that my husband and I are still searching. We must have put up 350-400 posters and thousands of fliers in the surrounding areas. We have met...
  10. H

    Sheltie lost: Columbus, NJ. Need prayers.

    No Heidi...yet It has been 13 long, difficult days without Heidi. I still have not found her yet. I have had 2 calls finding her, but when I got there it was Not Heidi. These dogs were not shelties, but a ****su, and cockerspanial. I guess people don't remember what Lassie looks like.I am now...
  11. H

    Sheltie lost: Columbus, NJ. Need prayers.

    Heidi's Still Missing Just an update on the progress searching for Heidi. I have not found her yet. We have received a few calls reporting that she has been seen, approx 2miles away from my in-laws home. We searched those areas with no success. We had one call reporting her 6 miles away in...
  12. H

    Sheltie lost: Columbus, NJ. Need prayers.

    Thank You I would like to tell all the people that have responded to my friend's request for prayers regarding my missing sheltie Heidi....Thank You. I still have not located her (yet). Your suggestions have helped and your support has helped me through a very difficult time. In the mornings...
Back
Top