Sheltie + Vaccum = ....??

Caliber like to chase anything that cleans too!! Mop, Swiffer, Broom...anything! haha, it must be a Sheltie thing! Like SheltieMom, I don't mind either, it keeps me having fun while vaccuming or sweeping, and he gets some extra exercise!

Those silly, silly Shelties!

You are a stronger person than I, if it was just chasing it then I wouldn't mind. Marlie gets these shrill barks going at the vacuum and I can't take it, I think my ears will bleed!! That is the only reason why I broke her of doing it. You guys are making me look bad!! Just kidding!
 
I would love to get a Roomba! I think it would be great fun just to see what the boys would do with it!

Sweeping! Forget it! No sooner do you sweep a pile and some furball scatters it! And a vacuum is definitely some evil creature come to invade.

And anything involving a towel or rag is likely to get snatched and hidden away!
 
Awww yes we have the monster that comes in the rooms, and the shelties go after that awful monster.
 
daisy will just run to the opposite side of the room and lye down until i head over there and then she'll run somewheres else and hides. my moms sheltie molly, she is the same way as ur dog, she goes crazy when the vacuum is on.
 
Cali does the exact same thing but she wont do it unless the cat is around when I get it out. He is deathly afraid of the vacuum and starts climbing the walls trying to get away from it as soon as it is rolled out and gets her all rowdy FAST! After that its hard to get anything done as she barks and tries to bite it and pull away from me!
 
Try it with four snarling Shelties. The vacuum loses every time! :lol:

So when was the last time you vacuumed? What a great excuse to give it up!

My personal recipe: I leave the vacuuming to a housekeeper! It's her problem! Good thing she's loyal....I've had her for over 10 years!
 
You think thats bad?

My dog Heidi would stand there in the way of the vaccum. I would have to vaccum her first before my housework could get done. She would stand there lifting up each leg to make sure I got all the right places. Now that was a funny picture.
 
My dog Heidi would stand there in the way of the vaccum. I would have to vaccum her first before my housework could get done. She would stand there lifting up each leg to make sure I got all the right places. Now that was a funny picture.

Now THAT'S a first for me! Talk about persnickety. :lol:
 
Back
Top