Recent content by jlcasto

  1. J

    Potty Trained

    6 months and pee trained, but not poo trained. she also hasn't worked out a way to tell me it's time to go outside. I'm one frustrated fur-mommy who has never raised a puppy before!
  2. J

    Hello from SW virginia

    She just does it. She knows how pretty she is (I tell her all day every day) so she likes to show off. I can't wait for it to snow here so I can get some cute snow pictures :)
  3. J

    Hello from SW virginia

    curious I measured her this morning and she's only ~12.25 inches tall at 6 months. She's way tiny and pretty fine boned. Does anyone think she'll end up in-size or will my little girl stay undersized? Also, when can I expect her coat to fill in more?
  4. J

    Hello from SW virginia

    pictures! well, haven't taken the time to figure out how to imbed pictures on this forum yet, but here's a link to my webshots. I've got some great pics of Chloe on there, and a couple of my cat (Chloe loves pictures, the cat hates them) http://community.webshots.com/user/jlcasto
  5. J

    Housebreaking

    So my 6 month old sheltie, Chloe, is still having accidents in the house. She's fairly good with waiting as long as she possibly can with peeing, but when it comes to pooping, she'll get WAY too distracted outside, and then go a few minutes after we get back in the house. She also doesn't have...
  6. J

    Hello from SW virginia

    Hello everyone! I've read some of these forums for a while and finally got around to registering and posting :) I have a 6 month old Sable names Chloe who is my baby! I can't wait to see how beautiful she will be as an adult! She's undersized, but that works for me since I live in an...
Back
Top