harness
I use a harness recommended to me by another sheltie owner. I bought it at petsmart and here is the link http://www.petsmart.com/supplies-training/harnesses/top-paw-easy-fit-dog-harness-zid36-27204/cat-36-catid-100082?var_id=36-27204&_t=pfm%3Dsearch%26pfmvalue%3Dfaceted
I had a...
Thank you for your the great tips! Does kibble have more calories than wet food? I thought it was good for the their teeth to continue on kibble. What food are you transitioning Kaleigh to? About what is the measurement of carrots you give?
I wish I knew how to upload a photo so you all could...
I also have an overweight 12 month old. He was neutered at 6 months and that is when he started to get chubby. I feed him 1/3 cup of Fromme grain free twice a day. He does get too many treats during the day. I am definitely going to try grean beans and lettuce.I was curious as to what type of...
Thank you! The vet had also said that we could try orthodontics(true story) on him but he felt extraction was the best for dog. Extraction of the tooth is $1200...yikes!
I bought my sheltie from an AKC breeder but my 9 month old has a
"fang" tooth pointing sideways. Apparently, this is more common in shelties and collies. I took my dog to a doggie dentist and he suggested extraction. Wondering if anyone else has been in this situation. Thanks for your help!
Cooper was neutered this week at 6 months. I take him to a doggy day care that requires all dogs over the age of 6 months to be fixed and I also signed a contract with the breeder that I would neuter. He is not aggressive at all but does hump his bed a little;)
My challenge has been keeping...
New Puppy
Hi!
This is my first post. I have an almost 12 week sable male that I brought home almost 2 weeks ago. He does really well in the crate. Housebreaking is going pretty well but he still has an accident at least once a day(so still can not be trusted on rugs yet).
My biggest challenge...
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.