Recent content by MISheltieGuy

  1. M

    9+ months and still not in heat....when?

    Hi everyone, Our little girl is 9 1/2 months old and still hasn't went into heat. I asked the breeder when the mom went into heat for the first time and he said 7-9 months old. Just wondering how long this might go on? Thanks, Bob
  2. M

    Interceptor vs Interceptor Plus

    Hi everyone, picked up our new puppy last week and had our first vet appointment yesterday. The vet recommended Interceptor Plus for heartworm. I asked the breeder their opinion and she said to only give Interceptor and not Interceptor Plus. She said dogs are dying from Interceptor Plus. From...
  3. M

    Hello from MI - welcome our new little girl...Shelbi

    Hi everyone, After 2 months of searching and talking to numerous breeders, we finally picked up our new little girl...please welcome Shelbi. https://www.dropbox.com/s/sl1zy8isqv1yg1v/IMG_1350.JPG?dl=0 She's 10 1/2 weeks old, is 10 3/4" tall and weighs 6.8 lbs. Quite the little princess, if I...
  4. M

    is anyone using HealthyPetDiet.com or Northwest Naturals?

    Thanks for replying Cara. I found a local (mom & pop) dog food shop who carries Northwest Naturals. The owner was very knowledgeable and has been feeding NWN to her own dogs for years, one of them being a Great Dane who eats 4lbs a day. o_O She spoke very highly of the brand.
  5. M

    is anyone using HealthyPetDiet.com or Northwest Naturals?

    Hi everyone, New member here! I'm picking up my Sheltie puppy next week and after much research and reading, I have decided to go with a (commercial) raw food diet. I was wondering if anyone here uses Healthy Pet Diet (.com) or Northwest Naturals? My research has led me to these two brands...
Back
Top