Recent content by Skrodlada

  1. S

    puppy biting and barking

    Thanks guys! We found he only bites now when there is two of us in the room, which is weird its like hes showing off. So we are still working on that. His barking starts really late at night when we get off work... And with him being a puppy its so high pitched >.< Trying to get him to stop that...
  2. S

    puppy biting and barking

    Nothing seems to make this little guy stop, we try holding his nose, we try shaking a can of pennies, keys, tried putting him in his pen for a time out, yelling no, bad boy, nothing. He thinks its part of the game. Not really sure where to go from here. He bites ALL the time and I just dont want...
  3. S

    5 week old puppy! help!

    I just purchased a sheltie with the intention of taking him home around 6 weeks even though that is still a little young, now the breeder is calling and saying the puppies are fully weened and we can take them home at 5 weeks. I've been to the house and the area is great for these puppies so its...
  4. S

    Hello, Hello

    Hello all, found this forum while looking up information on how to crate train a new sheltie. I am from Ontario, canada and just purchased a three month old bi-black sheltie. I lost my 12 year old sheltie last year to a heart attack. I would never again own any other kind of dog! I am...
Back
Top