2 Days. 10 Runs...

Silaria

Forums Sage
PERFECT WEEKEND!!! And a few Level 2 titles!

Real short post because I'm EXHAUSTED!

Made 10 runs over the course of the weekend for our annual June CPE trial. The runs were a mix of Level 2 and Level 3. Some of the courses were rather tricky and had a lot of traps.

With all that, we managed to score 10 Q's for a Perfect Weekend! I did not expect to see this for quite a while! More importantly Edan RAN! Not trotted like he's been doing - you've all seen the video, but actually ran faster than he ever he has before!

Video is coming! Hopefully Tuesday; I"ll spend tomorrow compiling the video. Until then, here is Edan with all his ribbons and his special Perfect Weekend ribbon.
 
Last edited:
Congratulations - you must be so proud of him. You deserve to be exhausted after such an successful weekend.
 
Just confirmed my CPE Level 2 titles. Edan and I are now 1 run shy of finishing CPE Level 2! We only need 1 Standard run to finish! :biggrin2:

Yes, I am EXTREMELY proud of my little boy. We figured out his secret... I have to run around the course as his personal cheer-leading squad. (You'll hear on the video once I get them posted.)

Anyway... good night for now. BED calls. :sleepy:
 
That is so awesome- Q's in all your runs- y'all deserve a special ribbon for that :yes:
Congrats on an excellent job- can't wait for the videos :smile2:
PS- great pic of Edan and all his ribbons......
 
Last edited:
Oh I SWEAR I was having goose bumps when I was reading this!
Congrats Mr Edan!!!!
Glad to hear he ran so well, no wonder you were tired if you had to run as cheer leading squad! He was probably saying YAYYYY MOMMMY you finally got it, this is what I needed!? LOL
I CANNOT wait for the video of that handsome little devil having a perfect weekend!!!
 
Congrats to you and Edan! That "Perfect weekend" ribbon is cool! I didn't even know about that.

Looking forward to seeing the videos, and I'm happy you found Edan's "on switch"!
 
Back
Top