A sad day!

Sympathies to Susan and Jan

Susan, I'm so sorry about the passing of your Rainy. You gave her a wonderful long life with you and your family. We've lost three of our geriatric cats in the past four months and I truly understand how you feel.

Susan I'm so sorry for your loss of Rainy, she now runs freely with Tyler. RIP Rainy. Watch over your beloved family from above.

Jan I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your 3 older kitties. May they RIP.
 
Oh no!

I am so sorry to read about this Susan. I hope that your family can heal fast and smile on the good memories. Losing a pet is terrible.
 
Susan,

We are so sorry to hear of Rainy.It is never easy to see them go,especially so quickly.We are thinking of you,and will keep you in our prayers.

Hugs to you from all of us here~
 
Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone for being so supportive as I go this crappy time :(.

I know it will get better, but man o MAN, this is the part of being a pet lover/owner that really truly sucks...
 
*comfort*
I'm so sorry for your loss Susan. I wish I was there and that i could do more than this but you are in my prayers during this time of grief.
 
I'm sorry to hear of your loss of Rainy. We have three older cats with various mediclal issues, and are dreading their loss. It must be very difficult for you.
 
Susan, my heart goes out to you and your family. It was a year ago this month that I lost my Panda (12 year old diabetic tuxedo cat.) It is so difficult to say good-bye.

Hopefully they met up at the bridge and are having a great time together, free from pain and illness.

Do you have picture you could post. I'd love to see her!
 
Back
Top