A Sheltie for Miley Cyrus?

It's not a rough collie! He came from my friend's Sheltie litter. He's a bit older which is why he looks bigger. Some of the articles correctly ID him as a Shetland Sheepdog. She actually has a reputation for being very good to her animals, and her parents have had Shelties.
 
I read the title of the thread and all I could think was, Dear Lord, please don't let this be true! All these actresses get their new puppys and are in love for about a hot 5 minutes and then ready to pawn them off on someone else. :gaahThe last thing this "child" needs is a dog but I agree with the others, please . . . let it be the rough collie. And collie lovers everywhere, I apologize for wishing this on your breed. :hide
 
It's not a rough collie! He came from my friend's Sheltie litter. He's a bit older which is why he looks bigger. Some of the articles correctly ID him as a Shetland Sheepdog. She actually has a reputation for being very good to her animals, and her parents have had Shelties.

I think many young stars (and older ones too) have a private side that is very different and far more vulnerable than how they present themselves to the public. Although I am not remotely a fan of the public Miley, that doesn't automatically translate into her being a bad dog owner. For the little sheltie's sake and for Miley's too, I hope they find both companionship and joy in each other.

Trini
 
I think many young stars (and older ones too) have a private side that is very different and far more vulnerable than how they present themselves to the public. Although I am not remotely a fan of the public Miley, that doesn't automatically translate into her being a bad dog owner. For the little sheltie's sake and for Miley's too, I hope they find both companionship and joy in each other.

Trini

Although my first reaction was "No!" I really agree with this comment. :yes:
 
Well, as my son said, "I hope she takes care of it".

Of course she will - she has the money to hire the best dog minders there are! Anyway she does have a few other dogs so she's not new to being a dog owner, so it isn't a whim. I agree Trini, she's young and silly but she may still have a heart.
 
Oh No....

When I googled, it said rough collie. Let's keep going with that! I've no desire for shelties to become the next designer dog!

But yeah looks Sheltie to me.

No kidding... Shelties are one dog that requires a special and dedicated owner... the results of not having one would be devastating for the breed!:gaah

Their sensitive nature, need to be with their caring owners, grooming requirements, understanding of their need to herd and bark, health issues make them a dog that not everyone could be responsible for.

I'm with you Barb!

It is NOT that I am against her having a sheltie - BUT ... all those copy cat people that want what she has... and would NOT be responsible owners...
 
Last edited:
Miley Cyrus with a sheltie?... no comment (it may be too inappropriate).

All I can say is, Jess, you are a braver woman than I to visit her twitter page.:eek2:
 
Back
Top