SheltieChe
Forums Sage
Happy to hear Abby is feeling better. Raw diet is the way to go.
I feed Che pretty similarly. When pups eat lots of raw bone stool usually becomes yellow-whitish and pretty crumbly. I do my own raw patties with veggies from ground meat and chopped or pureed veggies/ fruits. I get organic free range free chemicals meat, mix it up with bag of frozen veggies and package my hamburger like patties in individual sandwich bags. This way I can have a monthly supply done at once and less mess. Chicken necks/ legs usually go for breakfast. I get 5lbs tubes of tripe locally and break them in pieces slightly thawed, then package/refreeze for individual use... Che looks so fit and slim on this diet, I get tons of comments how athletic and well muscled he looks, of course he has tons of energy...
I feed Che pretty similarly. When pups eat lots of raw bone stool usually becomes yellow-whitish and pretty crumbly. I do my own raw patties with veggies from ground meat and chopped or pureed veggies/ fruits. I get organic free range free chemicals meat, mix it up with bag of frozen veggies and package my hamburger like patties in individual sandwich bags. This way I can have a monthly supply done at once and less mess. Chicken necks/ legs usually go for breakfast. I get 5lbs tubes of tripe locally and break them in pieces slightly thawed, then package/refreeze for individual use... Che looks so fit and slim on this diet, I get tons of comments how athletic and well muscled he looks, of course he has tons of energy...