What do you think:
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2750422&lmdn=Brand
I bought a roll of the Lamb and Rice today at PetSmart. This is an ALTERNATIVE to raw since raw is not an option for me at this point, and because I would really, really like to get Smudge off of the prescription diet. He is currently on this:
http://www.purinaveterinarydiets.com/CanineProductDetail.aspx?prod=222
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2750422&lmdn=Brand
I bought a roll of the Lamb and Rice today at PetSmart. This is an ALTERNATIVE to raw since raw is not an option for me at this point, and because I would really, really like to get Smudge off of the prescription diet. He is currently on this:
http://www.purinaveterinarydiets.com/CanineProductDetail.aspx?prod=222
My mom told me if I fed raw I had to do it outside. I'm not standing outside in the pouring rain, freezing cold, and extreme heat, and all the while fending off the neighbor's cat who manages to steal EVERYTHING that isn't tied down.
I promise. If something ever happened to me I know she would take very, very good care of both Smudge and Fluffy.