Another Memorial Site

Oh wow!!! What a beautiful tribute to Angel. I think I will figure out a way to put a tribute to our beloved Golden Retriever Tyler who passed over to the Rainbow Bridge last June :no:. I still grieve him something awful.

I read all your stories about how closely bonded you all are with your Shelties, they own you, etc. Megan is nearly 5 months old and I am still waiting to "feel" that bond everyone talks about. Don't get me wrong, I love her and care very much, but Tyler and I were like soul mates. I know Megan and I will be as well, or at least in a different way, someday soon! :wink2:
 
Sheltieguy, Angel's smiling down on you !

What a great tribute to Angel ! Know that she is now at peace and running and playing with all our beloved furkids at the Rainbow Bridge. :sadsmile: What a Beautiful Furkid Angel was. :yes:
 
What a great tribute to Angel ! Know that she is now at peace and running and playing with all our beloved furkids at the Rainbow Bridge. :sadsmile: What a Beautiful Furkid Angel was. :yes:

thank you Elaine. I will always miss her ... no matter how many other pets I have.
 
What a wonderful, moving tribute to your sweet Angel. Tears are pouring down my face, she looks so much like our Mally. You and Angel will meet again someday in heaven. Thank you for sharing the tribute.
 
Back
Top