Another Memorial Site

Thanks so much for sharing that with us!

I buried my 19 year old daughter ashes along with my forever pup, Timber, who died just a few weeks later.

I am forever comforted by my sister's words: That Michelle asked for Timber to come join her to keep her company until the rest of us arrived and he, loving her as he did, willingly went to join her.

Oh, dear! Tears flowing here! :cry:
 
Thank you all ... Im glad you like "My Little Girl". It makes me sad looking at it but i felt that i had to do it ..... i wanted too.

It is very easy to do if any of you are interested in posting a memorial for your lost loved ones.
 
Angel passed in Oct. 2009 and my Mother in Dec 2009. SO I am a mess 23.99 hours of the day. IT makes me feel good tho that they are together and pain free. My Mom loved Angel as much if not more than I did/do.

We all lived together because I had to take care of them both. They were inseparable. They both died of kidney failure and both suffered a long time before passing. Im sure they are having a great time together now... but my heart is still broken .

( I may have told this story already.. soo if i a repeating myself .. im sorry ... like I said.. my mental state is still kinda fuzzy to say the least).

To all the people on the forum that responded to my posts and messaged me:
I love you all and thank you for everything... it really means a lot to me !
 
All I can say further is "hugs"

You've had a tough few months. I KNOW how that is. Just hold who you have close to you and give them a hug everyday. It truly helps!

Sometimes I just put my head on my son's shoulder...and we remember together.
 
http://www.aileashelties.com/angels-page-045.htm#Forty-Five-06-Angel

(the first pic was a mirror image ... that is why her white stripe is on the other side)



Deat sweet SheltieGuy, OH how SOOOO many of us know and truly feel your pain, we really do :cry:. My Golden boy Tyler was my soul mate, he was everything to me, I still cry over him. He died June 2009 after a brave fight with prostate cancer. I want you to know, we FEEL your pain and cry right along side of you and walk this walk beside you :sadsmile:
 
Back
Top