Caro
Moderator
We're taking our annual holiday near a dog hydrotherapy pool in a few weeks. The pool is at a dog kennel so no physios to help or equipment, so I may need to purchase stuff before we leave, hoping not too much though, we don't have a pool here so it won't be used again until we take another holiday near a pool.
For anyone that's done hydrotherapy
- what does the dog wear - a harness or something I can put a lead on, a floatation vest?
- do I have to get in the pool (soooo hoping not get in, I don't own bathers)
- how long a session do you have
- what do you do?
For anyone that's done hydrotherapy
- what does the dog wear - a harness or something I can put a lead on, a floatation vest?
- do I have to get in the pool (soooo hoping not get in, I don't own bathers)
- how long a session do you have
- what do you do?
