Update:
So up until yesterday, Bailey had been having normal stool from Sunday to Wednesday. We finished her antibiotics on wednesday for her UTI. She started having loose stool yesterday and diarrhea this morning. Last night from 8pm to 11pm, she peed 5 times. The other days this week, she peed once or twice during that time frame.
I had been gradually changing her chicken and rice diet to innova puppy kibble for a little over week. She is up 1/4 cup of kibble mixed in with some rice and chicken. She seemed to be doing well, until yesterday
I don't know what to do at this point. Why aren't the antibiotics working? she's had a UTI for over a month now and diarrhea on and off for weeks.
I thought the loose stool from her wellness food and new organic treats. I stopped feeding her those. I was only using cheerios as treats now. This is so frustrating and I feel so bad for her.
Can the diarrhea have something to do with the UTI?