Sorry to report another bad grooming story...
Wanted to make little Baker look his best for a photo shoot tomorrow on his 1st birthday. Groomer claimed to have Shelties as one of her favorites to groom.
3 1/2 hours later we picked him up. He was brought out - happy to see me and hubby whisked him out to the truck so I could write the check.
Within a few seconds of driving away I realized how bad he looked.
SHOCKED when the pet spa actually posted his pic on their site!!!
Needless to say photo shoot has been cancelled...hubby has now nicknamed Baker "butch"
Wanted to make little Baker look his best for a photo shoot tomorrow on his 1st birthday. Groomer claimed to have Shelties as one of her favorites to groom.
3 1/2 hours later we picked him up. He was brought out - happy to see me and hubby whisked him out to the truck so I could write the check.
Within a few seconds of driving away I realized how bad he looked.
SHOCKED when the pet spa actually posted his pic on their site!!!
Needless to say photo shoot has been cancelled...hubby has now nicknamed Baker "butch"
How could that groomer be proud of that? I am sorry you had to go through this.