Belmark Shelby’s All Shaken CGC 4/6/2010-12/8/2023

Shelby's mom

Forums Enthusiast
It is with a broken heart and tears in my eyes that I tell you Shelby passed away suddenly and unexpected yesterday. We were both by her side and she did not suffer. We feel blessed to have had her in our lives for 13 years. She was the best hugger, best nosework buddy, and Daddy’s little helper. Our hearts are empty.
 
:(:(:( I can imagine how broken up you and your husband must be, the sudden passings are so shocking and surreal. It has happened to us as well. No time to prepare, say goodbye. So very, very sorry. Extending virtual hugs to you. We are here to help support you.

Shelby is running free at the Bridge, healthy, whole and happy, and will abide there until you are reunited. :hugs
 
So sorry to hear. I am sure Shelby was so glad to have had her life with you both and it is always too soon that we have to say goodby. The size of the hole in in our heart for our furfriends is a testament to the love we felt for them- they will be forever missed and will be forever remembered. Know that many here know that feeling and sympathize with you both.
 
My father was a real dog person- fortunately for us we had dogs in our lives the whole time I was growing up. On his last night, in the hospital he asked my mother who let the dog into his room- he passed that night. I always imagined that if there is someone to come and escort me off this mortal plain I hope it will be one or the whole bunch of my furkids that have gone over the rainbow bridge..I would fall to the ground and be part of a giant dog pile with me at the bottom. I do hope we will meet again.
 
Back
Top