Belmark Shelby’s All Shaken CGC 4/6/2010-12/8/2023

My father was a real dog person- fortunately for us we had dogs in our lives the whole time I was growing up. On his last night, in the hospital he asked my mother who let the dog into his room- he passed that night. I always imagined that if there is someone to come and escort me off this mortal plain I hope it will be one or the whole bunch of my furkids that have gone over the rainbow bridge..I would fall to the ground and be part of a giant dog pile with me at the bottom. I do hope we will meet again.

This is absolutely my idea of Heaven, as well.
 
Dear St. Francis, we know you welcomed Shelby with open arms a few days ago. By now, she's met up with the Sheltie clan running the fields and woods by Rainbow Bridge. Please look after her as she revels in a newly young body, agile and swift. Comfort her beloved Mom and Dad, who miss her dreadfully. And remind Shelby that will seem but the twinkling of an eye before she sees them again.
In His name we ask,
Amen
 
Back
Top