Bradley says Hellooo!!!

Welcome :smile2:
good job posting the pic link- now we don't have to beg for pix :yes:
Sir Bradley is adorable. how old is he? My puppy, Cranberry is 14 weeks old.
 
Welcome Bradley!

He sure is a handsome puppy. we have two shelties here.Our oldest is 7 months,and our newest babe is Jasper,he is almost 14 weeks.
They have a big brother named Earnhardt,a lab,and a little sister Bumper.She is a blind kitty~

Hope you enojy it here as much as we do. It's a good thing..you caught on quick posting a link for pictures...:biggrin2:

We tend to beg..just a little!
 
Bradley is sooo cute! I love his coloring. Looks like a tri, but his black is more blue / brown... he's gorgeous!
 
We tend to beg for pictures from new people, so thank you.

He is just adorable! I love the little tongue sticking out in the one picture.
 
yea. Bradley's Dad was a Tri and his mom was a very unique Blue Merle. Like a darker Blue Merle. I love how unique Sheltie's patterns can be.
 
Back
Top