Bradley says Hellooo!!!

Welcoming Sir Bradley

Bradley is a very handsome puppy, and I too love his coloring. (Very unique).
Welcome to the Sheltie Forums. I have been here since October of 2009. I love it here. Very knowledgeable, caring folks and we have fun here, too.
Glad you joined us.
 
Bradley is a cute pup.

He looks like a light blue merle to me. Ember was very lightly spoted as a pup and got more black hairs as she aged. You can see black on his side and face. A maltese(solid blue/gray) blue would not be roan(mixed black and blue hairs) or have black spots. I saw maltese blue once truely looked like a blue doberman. I love the rich tan Bradley has. Handsome boy.:smile2:

Here's Ember at 7wk.
 
Last edited:
He is absolutely adorable! What a face!

I have a blue merle, Gussy Gus, who will be a year old next week. And Big Dee, my "old girl" rescue Doberman.

I was curious about his coloring, too. At first glance I thought sable merle. Gus has definite black patches. I'll be waiting to hear more...

Here's Gus at 4 months and a recent pic at 10 months:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/1b45l6m64DmKd0sKx90Frw?feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/FWhKa_vGF8rnfY_64KhddA?feat=directlink

And I can't forget Dee:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/hPmknaS4zpKB9s-kLLlg_w?feat=directlink
 
Back
Top