CanAm 2014

I keep seeing Texas Heat in that video.. I think it's just different clips of the same race. I think those are the only people I recognize.
 
Soon and for anyone interested this is the link for video
http://new.livestream.com/accounts/10274215/events/3444511

Blue or Red ring and all championship runs (I think only Saturday and Sunday)

To see who is running when and wear check:
http://www.flyballgeek.com

Sca is the North Alabama Box Rockers and I THINK Flyball Express :o We have been juggling teams and had to rename one for some reason so I am not 100% sure. I will try to post from CanAm.

Jess041 will have to post Missy though I think she is Texas Twisters EF5. Not sure if anyone else is coming that is on the board.
 
So far your club only has one team in our division, and it's on Friday. It's R7, you said Sca wasn't on that team. So maybe Sunday :wink2:.

P.S. Missy is anchor and she says bring it on!
 
So far your club only has one team in our division, and it's on Friday. It's R7, you said Sca wasn't on that team. So maybe Sunday :wink2:.

P.S. Missy is anchor and she says bring it on!
Only 1 second difference in submitted seed times. Though if he is turn and burn then there is 2 seconds so less likely. However your best run on Saturday is what sets your Sunday seed, plus they half the brackets I seem to recall. So the odds of you racing Flyball Express are actually decent.
 
Back
Top