CanAm 2014

Good luck, it wouldn't let me watch the vid on my iPad :confused2:
Neither should be up yet. The flyballgeek race scheduler should be up Friday morning (8AM US Eastern daylight time racing starts) The video is not broadcast Friday (pretty sure though I could be wrong) as that is not officially CanAm, just a one day tournament. Saturday 8AM starts "CanAm" and is racing that sets where you are Sunday. For instance the fastest 8 times get invited to the CanAm race (unlimited time). Should anyone decline then they go on to 9....etc. I have never seen anyone say no, last place is still a huge accomplishment.

Remember if you want to see Sca or Missy we will only be shown in the Blue or Red ring. Sca was up next and everyone got to see us walk in when they swapped colors on year :lol:
 
Oh and there is an App for iPad, don't think the link will work by itself.

Sca says for the helpful posts Merlin must root for him if he races Missy's team (though Ms Missy herself can do great). Spitfire just grumbled something about noise, no magic house and cookies.
 
Well Missy and I are leaving today around 5pm. I'm still not really packed, but I'm only working a half day today so I have time to take care of that. We're driving to Texarkana tonight and finishing up the drive to Indianapolis tomorrow. Thursday we're not doing much of anything other than setting up our crating area and resting. We'll probably look for a place to let the dogs run around off-leash.

I fully anticipate Missy to be a pain in the butt in the car. She starts whining as soon as we exit the freeway or there is a change of pace. It's like she knows we've slowed down and anticipates our arrival somewhere. I pray we don't get stuck in traffic anywhere, because we're going to have to listen to her whine the whole time. The only time she doesn't do that is when she knows we're on our way home (like, in a familiar area). Luckily she doesn't get car sick and doesn't have any other issues with car trips.. it's just the whining.
 
I will just leave Thursday morning :winkgrin: Spitfire will be a pest a bit but they ride decent. Better if we had the motorhome as after telling the engine how tough he is Spitfire would just go and sleep on the bed the whole way.

Be safe
 
All I'm going to say is Missy decided to put on a big show for Sheep while we raced his team and he was box loading...:lol:
 
I did not get any videos, sorry. Will try to get pics of the Flyball Shelties tomorrow. I was just very overwhelmed today. It's a big tournament.
 
Back
Top