Caution: do NOT let some shelties watch this!

That is exactly what Tully would do. When she was young she could actually jump straight onto the kitchen bench, and after many emergency vet visits, I decided it was cheaper to redesign the kitchen. Microwave went up high, lots of high cupboards, cupboard handles that easily fit child locks and a food cooling area on a wall shelf. When her hip got worse she started pushing chairs to the bench so now whenever I leave the house all the chairs go on the table. Problem is, sometimes I forget but Tully never does. In the new house the dining area is separate so she has to resort to fishing on the table - she has sent many interesting emails and Facebook messages because the computer is also on the table, and she's started knocking over the garbage bin if that's not on the bench.
Having a smart, agile food hound is exhausting, and expensive. I did film her. I discovered she waits until she hears my car start up - smart bugger obviously worked out if I went in the car she had longer
 
No way, what a clever dog :ROFLMAO:, that is awesome!!!! I'm now feeling blessed to have Monty! That was like a levelled up Monty, he hasn't worked out how to push chairs....yet :lol: Just got to find a way to make sure this video is never shown anywhere again so he can't see it.

Caro that is so funny, that's what I'm going through (minus the chair pushing). I've had to spend so much money redesigning and improving things to stop Monty. It looks like Tully had everything worked out though the smart gal haha. I love that she had worked out moving chairs as well lol.
 
This is incredible! What a smart dog my goodness watching him walk around the kitchen mulling the problem over is so funny. Yes let’s agree Shelties and Monty esp should not be shown this. Monty will be cooking his own food soon enough anyway :ROFLMAO: maybe he’ll have a cooking show.
I loved this video so much thanks for posting it.
 
Caro that is so funny, that's what I'm going through (minus the chair pushing). I've had to spend so much money redesigning and improving things to stop Monty. It looks like Tully had everything worked out though the smart gal haha. I love that she had worked out moving chairs as well lol.
Your stories of Monty often remind me of Tully's antics. I swear the little ones have springs in their legs. Plus my own fault for teaching Tully agility - to start with she just resorted to opening cupboards to get dog food out. When her hip went she'd get up and then get stuck, she could be there for hours waiting for me to get home. One of my lottery tickets is a combination of the numbers Tully has entered in the emails and FB posts from walking on the computer keyboard looking for food on the desk!
As you can see, Tully is usually quite pleased with herself.
Tully-benches.jpg
 
This is incredible! What a smart dog my goodness watching him walk around the kitchen mulling the problem over is so funny. Yes let’s agree Shelties and Monty esp should not be shown this. Monty will be cooking his own food soon enough anyway :ROFLMAO: maybe he’ll have a cooking show.
I loved this video so much thanks for posting it.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you gotta get some really heavy chairs that Monty wouldn't be able to move:winkgrin::yes:

:ROFLMAO: I think that is what will save me as my chairs are quite heavy.

Your stories of Monty often remind me of Tully's antics. I swear the little ones have springs in their legs. Plus my own fault for teaching Tully agility - to start with she just resorted to opening cupboards to get dog food out. When her hip went she'd get up and then get stuck, she could be there for hours waiting for me to get home. One of my lottery tickets is a combination of the numbers Tully has entered in the emails and FB posts from walking on the computer keyboard looking for food on the desk!
As you can see, Tully is usually quite pleased with herself.
View attachment 15891

Wow Caro that made me :ROFLMAO:. Tully reminds me so much of Monty and those pictures are amazing! She's even better at it than little Monty and you're right she looks so pleased with herself :yes:. Thanks for sharing the pics, it gives me hope that someone else has been through what I'm getting ha.
 
Tully and Monty - imagine the brains if those two had gotten together! They'd blow that beagle away - who was very impressive to watch, btw. Not sure how you ran across that, but thanks for sharing it! You can sure see the wheels turning!

And here we have Brodie, who had to be taught how to jump on the couch....
 
Back
Top