lol, that reminds me of the time Deska disappeared on a walk and came back dragging a frozen pizza still in it's wrapping. Pretty sure he'd walked into someone's house and just stole it. Needless to say, I threw it in the bushes and ran! Bet some poor person went nuts trying to find their pizza.
Ah, the stolen food stories I could tell you. Deska and Tully were like the Bonnie and Clyde of food!
OMG
Back in the day I had a Golden Retriever and she would show up at the back door with all kinds of interesting things (like the Seresto commercial). But I really got concerned the day she had a pair of of those plastic-y pull up toddler pants!
OMG
Back in the day I had a Golden Retriever and she would show up at the back door with all kinds of interesting things (like the Seresto commercial). But I really got concerned the day she had a pair of of those plastic-y pull up toddler pants!
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.