Charlotte

I'm so sorry.

That was such a traumatic event. I hope everyone is doing well (as well as can be considering) in your household and your friend/landlord too.
 
Oh Rachel. I am so sorry to read your distressing news. My thoughts are with you and wishing you all the comfort possible.
 
So my landlord came flying out of the house into the backyard this afternoon with a limp, not breathing Charlotte. She had fed them, and sometimes Char pukes up her food, and re-eats it. It's not a big deal, dogs do it all the time. Today, it got lodged further than I could reach, and her tongue and gums turned blue right in front of me. We got to the emergency vet in less than three minutes, but she died in the car on the way.

Charlotte was the perfect dog, a rescue who came from a commercial breeder. Jacky spent a year trying to make her right. She was in fantastic condition for her age and loved to play with her boyfriend, my Marque. She was the reining princess, much to the consternation of the poodles.

Add to this my friend lost her 16 year old cat today, and it's been a crap day.

Charlotte
January 2, 2000 to March 28, 2012

I am so sorry!!! What a horrible thing to go through! :cry:
 
So my landlord came flying out of the house into the backyard this afternoon with a limp, not breathing Charlotte. She had fed them, and sometimes Char pukes up her food, and re-eats it. It's not a big deal, dogs do it all the time. Today, it got lodged further than I could reach, and her tongue and gums turned blue right in front of me. We got to the emergency vet in less than three minutes, but she died in the car on the way.

Charlotte was the perfect dog, a rescue who came from a commercial breeder. Jacky spent a year trying to make her right. She was in fantastic condition for her age and loved to play with her boyfriend, my Marque. She was the reining princess, much to the consternation of the poodles.

Add to this my friend lost her 16 year old cat today, and it's been a crap day.

Charlotte
January 2, 2000 to March 28, 2012

OMG Rachael .... I am so very sorry it happened to Charlotte. How very sad.
:( I lost my beloved Cassie a couple of weeks ago... It's tuff.
 
Back
Top